I don't wanna hurt him?

All my life I wanted a good guy.. always envied families who had it good.. my parents got divorced. I didn't try to let it effect me my family argues all the time either one family member is not getting along all the time... My boyfriend is great, he pays for me, holds doors open a lot for me, comes to the door to get me, I am always happy to be around him, he supports me, leaves a good tip for waitstaff. Hasn't pressured me into anything, we text often.. we live an hour away from each other. My heart races whenever I see him and I feel like I can't breathe? He told me he loves me, and I said it back.. I don't even know if I mean it.. I think I am infatuated by him.. My stomach is in knots when I am around him but I can eat. I am so insecure and am just waiting to get hurt, I let down people so much.. I mess everything up. He's a farmer, and needs someone more patient.. I thought about breaking up with him cause I don't know why anyone would wanna be around me. I am fat, so I am not considered desirable. How can I tell him? Am I throwing away a good guy? I think about other guys, which isn't good.. I KNEW THIS WOULD HAPPEN </3

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• You seem to be overthinking this. You say that you're insecure and there's nothing wrong with that, everyone is insecure about something BUT you can't get caught up playing tug-of-war in your mind because of it! Learn to love yourself a little more! You can't truly love someone if you haven't accepted yourself and even if you haven't at this point in time, your boyfriend has and I think that speaks volumes. I don't know who you are but you are beautiful, keep your head up and keep looking forward

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes