Guys, I need your help, what kind of girl would you like?

I'm the type of girl who wants to treat her man like a king. When I'm with my man, I make sure that we both keep a promise of being true to each other. For example, if my man wants to hang out with his friends, I'll allow him with no questions asked because we have that promise. Meaning, I trust him and he does the same to me. I love to make my man the happiest and of course making amazing memories together. But I have a feeling that men don't really like a girl who gives their all and treat them well. Is that true? Do you like a hard to get girl?

10

Most Helpful Guy

• The only thing that's true is you're boring as you're all the same every day. You must be different every day. Not extremely though. One day be a kind housewife, another day - a flirty hot lady, next day - a hysteric b1tch etc.

If you keep only one behavior every day he'll get bored with all the consequences.