Guys, I need your help, what kind of girl would you like?

I'm the type of girl who wants to treat her man like a king. When I'm with my man, I make sure that we both keep a promise of being true to each other. For example, if my man wants to hang out with his friends, I'll allow him with no questions asked because we have that promise. Meaning, I trust him and he does the same to me. I love to make my man the happiest and of course making amazing memories together. But I have a feeling that men don't really like a girl who gives their all and treat them well. Is that true? Do you like a hard to get girl?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• The only thing that's true is you're boring as you're all the same every day. You must be different every day. Not extremely though. One day be a kind housewife, another day - a flirty hot lady, next day - a hysteric b1tch etc.

If you keep only one behavior every day he'll get bored with all the consequences.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 9

• I hate hard to get girls. I like to know where I stand with a girl and her equivocating and making me chase her affections let's me know that she isn't into me as much as I'm into her, which makes me feel unwanted. Shitty feeling.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wish that there are more girls like you. Like you can't be in a relationship if you can't trust you partner. In short i like the type of girl you are

0|0
    0|0
  • Generally no, we don't like a hard-to-get girl. Playing hard to get means one thing, usually: We lose interest.

0|0
    0|0
  • Some guys like it. I wouldn't mind it sometimes but it could get old after some time.

0|0
    0|0
  • πŸ‘‘πŸ‘–
    Nuff said

0|0
    0|0
  • Not true AND no!

0|0
    0|0
  • That sounds great.

Since nobody I know is actually with a girl like this I can’t say how men react.

0|0
    0|0
  • You're wife material. You'll attract husband material. *I could be wrong

0|0
    0|0
  • If I dated you would your mouth treat my pants like a king?

0|0
    0|0
    • Yes.

• Show All
    • I meant to say penis *my phones spell check is trash.

• Don't worry haha, I understood your question in the first place. I knew what you meant.

Recommended myTakes