Ladies, What skills u would like to have in the guy u want?

i was just wondering that which kind of skills gilrs want to have ion a boy to be attractive, i am not talking about confidence here it's also a skill obviously but away from that like sports skills or guitar or any thing like that includes cocurricular.
I have a lot if spare time these days so I was thinking of working on my skills to improve them as much I can, so... that's all :P kinda weird

31

Most Helpful Girl

• Well for me I'd want him to be at least slightly interested in my interests. He doesn't have to be a theatre major like me but if he was well read and knew a fair amount of modern musicals that would be a huge turn on. Of course that would differ for every girl lol

Most Helpful Guy

• Artistic expression is a must have