Guys, I’m Scared to show any interest, is it bad to do?

Whenever I like a guy and he likes me I’m usually ok the first 1-2 dates but by the 3rd date whether it’s texting, phone or in person I’m so terrified of acting like I like him. What I mean is showing excitement in my texts or getting all girly and higher pitched when he’s near me. I act calm and literally watch EVERY word I say so as not to scare them off and think I like them so much. I’m so afraid that once I show even the slightest interest whether by (texting first or by showing it though my words) I think they’re going to immediately lose interest bc they now know I actually Like them TOO. Like I have panic attacks everytime I text a guy first or respond to a guy in an interested happy way. I watch other girls fall all over guys and not be afraid to show affection or cutesy excitement and I wish I was like that.

Can someone explain to me that it’s not a bad thing to show some interest in a guy? I really get terrified once I do.

2