Weird situation please help?

Ok so the girl I've been wanting to go out with was dead, and now after two years she's back. I'm helping her with some collectors but I'm wondering if I should go further? It's weird knowing that she was dead and all.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• You must be a VERY careful with a this! Could very well be case of Uzbeki gypsy that is Kuasatkwisi! This is a shape shifter and Uzbeki gypsies are most profound at a this! Many times they steal you thoughts and memories and shape shift to become duplicate of them, come into your home and take money and your anoos virginess as a you sleep, thus giving you syphilis or plague of aids.

This CAN be combat aginst by wearing the jar of gypsy tears around you neck acquired from a KHAZAKH gypsy. Other method for protect is to insert the tooth of woman with the red hair up into you anoos, thus repelling gypsy when try to take you anoos virginess.

Take care with a this imposters and may the way of the Hawk be of total protecting to you and your anoos!

0|1
    0|0
  • ... do we have a case of...
    nEcRoPhIliA

0|0
    0|0
  • If the larva won't bite

0|0
    0|0
    • Nah collectors aren't the issue here

• Just kinda awkward you know like last time we saw each other there was a mess with some saren guy

Recommended myTakes