Should I send a goodnight text or leave it be?

My boyfriend is mad at me and I think he’s silent treatmenting me. He’s out of town right now and gets home tomorrow.Should I send a goodnight text or leave it be?Should I send a goodnight text or leave it be?Should I send a goodnight text or leave it be?Should I send a goodnight text or leave it be?

• Ball is in his court. Just wait it out.
    Vote A
  • Send that goodnight text, it’ll be sweet.
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I find it a bit weird that he didn't actually ask what you were in the hospital for 😐 You even said that you weren't conscious and yet his main concern was about you not telling him that you were in hospital. He goes for the sulk over the genuine concern, that's a red flag.

1|0
    0|0
    • He did ask why i was in the hospital I didn’t answer that question

• Show All
    • Yeah, I think that will do. Don't pander to the sulk or you will likely just feed it.

• Cool. You’re awesome. Thank you!

Most Helpful Girl

• I’d send the text, things don’t work if one of you isn’t willing to bend and it seems that it needs to be you on this occasion

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 10

• Yes. But mostly tell him you'll talk about the hospital stuff when he geta back face to face he's probablt worried and he has no idea why you were in the hospital and you didn't answer him on that.
    But good morning texts are the best so definitely send that before he gets home

1|0
    0|0
  • In my opinion you rambled om abojt previous relationship stuff that he didn't want to hear and he probably is not replying for slme personal reason.
    Youve done what you can, its up to him now.

1|0
    0|0
  • Omfg why do people always deal with these crazy teenagers. A couple of warm friendly "f.. ck offs" is missing in that conversation.

0|0
    1|0
  • Send the message
    Maybe he is mad and not interested now but when he is no longer mad he probably will appreciate it

1|0
    0|0
  • eh you kind of fkd up on your end lol but the goodnight text will smooth things out a bit hopefully

1|0
    0|0
  • Bad move bringing the reason of doing it on your exes hun as it's kind of a comment sence thing

1|0
    0|0
  • Sounds like he’s been cheating but your just a side chicks

0|0
    2|0
  • Umm, why is he so mad for not being told, instead of insisting on making sure you’re alright?

0|0
    0|0
  • You've said enough already.

1|0
    0|0
  • Just leave it..

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• Send a text

0|0
    0|0