Should I send a goodnight text or leave it be?

My boyfriend is mad at me and I think he’s silent treatmenting me. He’s out of town right now and gets home tomorrow.Should I send a goodnight text or leave it be?Should I send a goodnight text or leave it be?Should I send a goodnight text or leave it be?Should I send a goodnight text or leave it be?

• Ball is in his court. Just wait it out.
  • Send that goodnight text, it’ll be sweet.

311

Most Helpful Guy

• I find it a bit weird that he didn't actually ask what you were in the hospital for 😐 You even said that you weren't conscious and yet his main concern was about you not telling him that you were in hospital. He goes for the sulk over the genuine concern, that's a red flag.

• He did ask why i was in the hospital I didn’t answer that question

• Yeah, I think that will do. Don't pander to the sulk or you will likely just feed it.

• Cool. You’re awesome. Thank you!

Most Helpful Girl

• I’d send the text, things don’t work if one of you isn’t willing to bend and it seems that it needs to be you on this occasion