Can my ex wife make it where my girlfriend can’t watch our daughter?

We have 50/50 timesharing custody. I am on a temporary shift that’s 10 pm- 7 am. My girlfriend lives with me. My daughter is 2 years old. She watches her while I sleep for like 6 hours and when I am gone to work at night which my daughter is asleep by 7-8 pm every night. So really she’s asleep majority of the time under her care.

My ex is trying to make things difficult saying she has first right of refusal of who can watch our daughter. She doesn’t want my “live in girlfriend” watching her. She is wanting to take it to court to try and get full custody cause my girlfriend watches her at night. My girlfriend poses no threat or danger to our daughter. My ex has already dogged my girlfriend out in messages and my girlfriend hasn’t done anything at all to her.

Regardless of who the daycare provider is my girlfriend is still going to be around. I feel like she should have no say so in my time sharing with my daughter. The divorce papers even say neither party is allowed to contact the daycare provider we choose unless it’s an emergency concerning the child. Isn’t it in the best interest of the child to not be woken up at night every night to be dropped off at her house after 9 pm every night? Seems like she’s just jealous.

02