Would you do things differently if you were not judged and had no consequences?

This is mostly for girls. Imagine there was no slut shaming, there was no stigma to just having some fun, no fear to get pregnant and most importantly: guys would not reject a girl based on her body count at all.

Would you do things differently? Try to really look inside yourself and don't just answer with that broken morals record that I know is playing in everyone's heads.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes and I would have the guys killed if they became a nuisance afterwards.

0|0
    0|0
    • Well they wouldn't be a nuisance, cause it won't be so hard to find the next girl xd

• Show All
    • They still are a nuisance.

• well i guess you're not doing a good job at stating your business or at chosing the appropriate partner for what you're going to do :P

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah I definitely would do a lot of illegal things to be honest

0|0
    0|0
    • lol i wouldn't xD but there would be way more fun to be had :D

• Show All
    • i mean i'D just go and ask every girl i find hot if she wants sex with me. and generally i would care way less about what people think about me. i'd just talk stupid shit all day and never think about what i say ^^

• I see lol

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• No because I follow my religion instead

0|0
    0|0
  • everything would be the same

0|0
    0|0
    • I don't think so. I just think that it's so cemented in people's heads that they can't think outside of it.

• Literally NO CONSEQUENCES I’d experiment with almost everything.

0|0
    0|0
    • xD like what? name a few :P

• Show All
    • Yeah, I’m vanilla, though. So not consequence-less psychologically bro. It’d fuck me up.

• Ah okay lol. Fair enough.

Recommended myTakes