Do you care about your partner's past or wellbeing?

• past
  • wellbeing

616

Most Helpful Guy

• Why does the past matter? Past shapes the a person's character and well-being. So wouldn't care because I'm looking right at it.

615
  • Everyone says that “the past is the past” is a hypocrite in my opinion. You wouldn’t espouse that comment to something like robbery or murder would they? Of course not, hopefully. I care about about my partner’s past AND about her well-being. I think both are relevant.

• My partner's well being would be my main priority
    I could careless about their past
    As long as they are happy and healthy now, I'm satisfied
    The past does not defined them
    Their well-being does
    If my partner's well being wasn't great,
    I'd do everything in my power to make them feel better again

• if i start to date someone, their past is their past,

i care what she does from that moment onward.

If she cheated in the past, i'm not gonna hold it against her
    but if she cheats on me, that is something that i do hold against her

someones past is theirs to carry, they sure as hell dont need someone to remind them to that
    so when i start dating someone, i look ahead, not behind

• Knowing someone past makes you understand better their present or who they are.

• I would care about his wellbeing. But I care about mine too, which is why I would care about his past too.

• Why is this a One or the other question surly both would be required would u rather lose your heart or brain😅

• Surely this has to be both as the past can very much effect your well-being.

• nothing is more important than making sure someone is good now, past is just that the past!

• Well-being.. Past doesn't matter for me... Nowadays everyone have their past and weird circumstances so

• I wouldn't worry about a partners past , I would care about their wellbeing.

• past

• wellbeing

• Both

• Yeppp

• wellbeing

• You have to forget the past n live in present

• it depends

• Borh

• I voted well-being but I always ask about the past, not to judge but to know what molded him into the person he is today and I am meeting. One guy had told me he used to recreationally do coke and I immediately wanted to judge but then I realized that he was a great person and that hadn’t I asked that I would’ve never deduced that he had such a past.

• Well being

• Both