Why do I attract the wrong kind of guys?

I realized that I seem to attract the wrong kind of guys. Guys who don't wanna be committed and rather have a one night stand or a fcuk buddy. I gave it a thought and I dress smartly, I'm conservative and I am easy to talk to and am well travelled. But every single time a guy asks me to hang out- he dives in for a kiss after the night is over. Why?

010

Most Helpful Guy

• bedroom eyes
    curves that can't be hidden from making him horny
    personality that allows innuendoes and sexual thoughts to breed covertly
    and any other trait that is being "sold" to the public as raw sex, even if only a resemblance to a sexual star

• I suppose I have the first two ticked off
      but I am a goofball and guys say I am pretty easy to get along./ talk to so.. I think I get the picture now

• Love the goofballs but if a gal, then thoughts begin to stray into sex land, unlike guy friends (or course)

• can you post a doppelganger to your looks?