Why do I attract the wrong kind of guys?

I realized that I seem to attract the wrong kind of guys. Guys who don't wanna be committed and rather have a one night stand or a fcuk buddy. I gave it a thought and I dress smartly, I'm conservative and I am easy to talk to and am well travelled. But every single time a guy asks me to hang out- he dives in for a kiss after the night is over. Why?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• bedroom eyes
    curves that can't be hidden from making him horny
    personality that allows innuendoes and sexual thoughts to breed covertly
    and any other trait that is being "sold" to the public as raw sex, even if only a resemblance to a sexual star

0|0
    0|0
    • I suppose I have the first two ticked off
      but I am a goofball and guys say I am pretty easy to get along./ talk to so.. I think I get the picture now

• Love the goofballs but if a gal, then thoughts begin to stray into sex land, unlike guy friends (or course)

• can you post a doppelganger to your looks?

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• You Might seem too inviting for guys to make a move. If you want to be friends you gotta establish that be firm and don't let anyone in the comfort zone that the dudes that made a move on you were in if that makes sense

0|0
    0|0
    • How do I appear less inviting?

• It's not an appearance it's more of how you are when you're interacting with a guy

• Because those guys are the ones who approach you, they do it to every women. Most of the "nice guys" you women rave on about, don't approach women regularly, if at all.
    Take it upon yourself and go after someone YOU want.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's better if u define what are right kind of guys according to u. also if u are excessively beautiful. Then testosterone of any male would make him made for u. Eventually even ur right guy may become wrong

0|0
    0|0
  • Every guy is going to dive in for the kiss after the night is over, and also every single guy is going to want to have sex, so it really comes down at what you think their intentions are aside from that

0|0
    0|0
  • \\Alot of guys are just assholes, Maybe you're just unlucky.

0|0
    0|0
  • Are you equating lack of restraint with lack of commitment?

0|0
    0|0
    • Not necessarily equating it but it just seems as if the guys that approach me wanna jump me without having to do all the work that comes along with getting to know someone.

• Ok. So what are you going to do?

• Block them out. Not really the type to sleep around.

• I dont know i have the same all i want is a comitted relationship or getting married

0|0
    0|0
  • Do u wait for guys to ask you out?

0|0
    0|0
    • If I like a guy, I do the asking out. But most times guys ask me out and I

• Show All
    • Lol for me to like someone, I have to get to know them well enough to ask them out. I befriend them first. If we click then thats when I know if I can connect with them on a more intimate level. After all, physical attraction is easy to find. I need someone who can stimulate me intellectually.

• Ok then not sure why you said that i mean if u don't club how do u guys ask u out?

• Maybe ur that kinda girl that gives thr vibes UK? Thats how i always end up in ONS

0|0
    0|0
    • How do I avoid giving that vibe?

• Be innocent

Recommended myTakes