Do you think that some people don’t respect their partner as much as they should?

If I was in a relationship with someone I would never take that for granted I would appreciate what I have with my partner. I would make sure he feels wanted and loved I would always listen to him when he’s down, the most important thing to me is to know he is happy I would definitely make sure of that. 😊☺️

617

Most Helpful Guy

• Sadly a lot of people take for granted what they have. Its easy in today's world where there is increasing pressure and expectations, but if you get into a relationship make time for eachother. Schedule it in your agenda if things get too busy in your life. Keep this in your thoughts and change a perspective: Every time you say "I don't have time for that", change it into "It is not a priority to me". Apply this to everything and re-evaluate the importance of things to you. You have a very good idea about what you would for your partner. Stick to it and he/she will be proud to have you as their partner.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes.
    My Dad doesn’t respect my Mom.
    He gets mad if she stays late at work (works at a church)
    But my Dad can work overnight if he needs to
    He gets mad when she goes out with her friends (only on their Birthdays)
    He gets mad when she corrects my younger brother
    He gets mad if she gets home and wants to go to bed because she is tired
    He gets mad if she doesn’t cook dinner
    He gets mad if she tells him something needs to be repaired in the house and also gets mad if she just takes care of it herself.
    He gets mad if she has a business trip she has to go on (conference meeting with other churches)
    He got mad because she cut her hair.
    He treats her like a child instead of an equal.
    He gets mad if she spends her hard earned money, but is allowed to spend his... the list goes on

• Oh really that must be horrible for you. I bet you would sometimes feel piggy in the middle hey... If it bothers you a lot maybe just talk to them and tell them how you’ve been feeling he obviously has a few issues to sort out

• Not from my Moms side. But most definitely from my Fathers side...
      I’m good. I know what a good marriage looks like...

• That’s great 😁