Should I be respected even if I'm casually having sex?

I believe I shouldn't be treated like a slut if I'm casually sleeping around. And I still deserve respect that any person gets and to be treated as a person. Not just an on call warm body.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• You can't control other people. You can't make anyone respect you or not. All you can do is live a respect worthy life (not all people do) and walk away and cut people out of your life that don't give you the respect you want. There's nothing else you can do.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Everybody deserves to be respected

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• If the guys you're sleeping with are aware you don't want a relationship, it's fine.

0|0
    0|0
  • Of course you should be respected! Your human & ALL humans should be respected!! Now, may I respectfully ask for your number? Really! I want your number!! Please

0|0
    0|0
  • That's not how respect works dear... it's earned, nobody is entitled to it. Being a whore isn't respectable.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm called a fuckboy and a male slut. Don't worry about what people think. You be you. I agree with you 100%. I'm the same. I have 4 FWBs

0|0
    0|0
  • So what is a slut if not someone who casually sleeps around?

0|0
    0|0
  • Find one that respects his surroundings and other people. For example if he slams doors a lot red flag.

0|0
    0|0
    • She said she wants casual sex, why would she care if he slams doors? She just wants sex from him.

• Show All
    • Okay your looking too deep into the definition. Look at how the question is asked. Also idgaf what the internet says. I know respect and it is proven through actions and on a lower level how you treat your shit. Its basic psychology. Now im going to find a mute button. Because you vultures just want to argue.

• You just want to insult apparently. A vulture am I? You seem to be the one here who lacks respect! If actions show respect then yours show none. I don't think they do though, define what you mean by respect at least, I'm trying to have an honest discussion without being rude.

• That's your body, but a lot of people just won't see you as dating material

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes you should be treated properly but sleeping around will get you a bad reputation

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes but you should expect people to be judgmental of you

0|0
    0|0
  • That’s what guys are going to you as

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes!

0|0
    0|0
  • You're right

0|0
    0|0
  • Do u respect urself?

0|0
    0|0
  • 0|0
    0|0
  • Of course. It's normal

0|0
    0|0
  • If I'm a male slut at my place of work and people found out then they would see me in a different light. Goes with the territory.

0|0
    0|0
  • So you're being a slut, but don't want to be called a slut? There's a conflict of interests there.

0|0
    0|0
  • What does “treated like a slut” mean?

Sleeping around casually is being a slut. I don’t think slutty people should be mistreated.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes