Does this guy sound like a jerk?

I've been talking to him for like 5 months now. He has a sweet side when he wants to show it, but usually he's very sarcastic. I find him hirlarious, which is part of the reason why I still talk to him. But the thing is he knows he's good looking and I think he has his head too far up his ass sometimes.

we were at a party the other night and he told me how he's the talles guy here and that he's the best looking guy at this party. He wasn't even kidding either... He also has anger issues and is a hot head. He gets angered quickly and because of this he's gotten in a bunch of confrontations. he's nice to me though, and doesn't attack me. But Its only been like 5 months so I dont know if eventually he would. He rarely texts me first. He tells me how he doesn't like texting. We go to the same university together. he's all into partying. Like he drinks a lot and smokes pot. Im more of a good girl but there's something about him that keeps me attracted to him.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Yes.
    Commenting on his own looks and height shows he thinks he's better than everyone else and it's a bit weird that he would think anyone cares.
    The anger thing might be because he's used to getting what he wants, so when he doesn't, he doesn't know how else to react.
    It's ok for attractive people to know they're attractive, but thinking that makes you better than others makes you a jerk.

0|0
    0|0
  • He's a bad boy. He's too into himself

0|0
    0|0
  • First i gotta ask are you gay?

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes