Online dating environments that work?

Any that actually work and people care about personality and values in life?

Online dating environments that work?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I matched with some girls and they said they matched with me just because I looked OK and had a good bio.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I met my boyfriend on tinder so I believe that works.

0|2
    0|0
    • How long ago was that? Nowadays everyone just want sex and it’ll be over.. I don’t want this at all

• Show All
    • Congrats !

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• There are basically two kinds of dating sites -- paid and unpaid. People are more serious on paid sites. I met my wife on match. com at a time when there were few usable free sites. A friend of mine met his long-term girlfriend on Coffee Meets Bagel.

Online dating is a skill. You get better with practice -- better at introducing yourself, and better at reading profiles and deciding who is worth contacting. Even so it can take time. One year I had seventeen first dates and no second dates.

0|1
    0|0
  • I've meet people from online dating sites, didn't date them but did meet them and became friends with them. I've meet people from Tagged and fubar. Fubar isn't a dating site, but a fun site in my opinion.

0|1
    0|0
  • I met my boyfriend on Tinder, but he’s amongst those rare people who was looking for a date. I believe eharmony or match work, but a lot of the free ones are very sex based. 99/100 people you meet will turn out to not be worth your time, but if you’re patient they will work

0|1
    0|0
  • Guide to online dating FOR MEN!

Step 1: Be rich.

Step 2: Be ripped.

Step 3: Use cheap, psychological tricks commonly taught by pickup artists.

Step 4: Pump and dump.

Congratulations!

0|1
    0|0
  • Wherever you go you'll run into humans, and that's the issue usually...

0|1
    0|0
  • Been on them for a year and a half and it's a loss so far. Too many competitors that promise the sun and moon over reality lol

0|2
    0|0
  • Bumble seems to be alright, I'm not really active but because women approach you, there is already mutual attraction

0|0
    0|0
  • Wait a few more years and when people gwt older they care more about that stuff

0|0
    0|0
  • I've never tried it but would be interested maybe

0|1
    0|0
    • Nowadays most places that were created for such a reason are now used just for hookups and one nighters... unfortunately

• Exactly man, that's what had held me back

• What do you mean by environments?

0|1
    0|0
    • Sites, apps, forums, etc

• its all just the environment of "on line". If you're serious about dating, then you need to find a dating site that addresses geography. Worldwide forums, apps or sites like G@G are not ideal, nor do they even suggest to BE dating sites. If you are not interested in dating through the real world "environment" at lest seek to meet people on-line who are geographically relevant to where you are. Because the ultimate goal of on-line dating sites that "work" are ones that put people together in the real world.

• Online dating is bullshit !!!

0|0
    0|1
  • I don't know

0|0
    0|0
  • I met my current boyfriend on clover. It’s the only one I’ve tried that was really helpful. We have been dating for almost 2 months

0|1
    0|0
  • They only work for women since they are the minority on all dating sites, for us guys it’s hit and miss after sending 500 messages you might a few responses. OkCupid or POF you could try

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes