Why am I not good enough for anyone?

334

Most Helpful Girl

• No one is saying your not good, it’s your own thought

Most Helpful Guy

• You're more then good enough for anyone

• Why do I always get ripped up and thrown away then

• Nice peopel are compatable with everyone. Because of their tolerance. Maybe..
      I don't know.

• Thank you for choosing me

233
  • What? biggest problem is you seem to lack love for yourself. How can you expect someone to love you if YOU don't love you. start there also don't fret about the guys your age. Most are immature little shits who know nothing about how to treat people let alone a romantic partner.

• You're 17...
    First of all, the guys your age are still going through the rollercoaster that is puberty even if they're *slowly* comming in for a landing from that ride...
    Secondly, finding someone who is compatible can take quite a bit of time sometimes.
    The world population right now is about 7,6 billion.
    That means that even if you where to meet 1000 of them it would only be 1000*100/7600000000=0.00001315789% of the world population (You'd need a number in front of the desimal for it to be a full 1%)
    Yeah...
    What that means is that if you want to find someone compatible it *really* helps to go out there and meet people instead of just waiting where you are hoping that the dream guy will come to you.
    But it also means that chances are that you simply haven't meet enough people yet because you're so young.
    So, don't worry so much about it.
    Finish school, then you can go traveling or some such, explore the world, get some life experience and meet some people in the process. =)

• Why are you trying to be good for anyone? Just be good enough for yourself, screw the world.

• You are OK. You'll be more popular in 1 year at the age of 18. For now the smart guys are prolly avoiding you due to your age.

• Because you think that. It's all a mind game. Plus you're young you got a lot of time to sort shit out you'll be okay

• Baby girl stand in front mirror take good look full pouty lips bed room eyes fine butt world class coochie your the full pacage all u need. Your ego bolstered your smokin hot

• Maybe it is that you are too good for the immature idiots that live near you. But believe me you will find someone.

• You'll have to ask a more specific question... Not good enough for who? Your parents, boys, friends, etc?

• you are 17 , honey right now you need to be good enough for your college application.. and admission , with a good score in SAT

• Who said that? And why did you let them tell you how to feel about yourself?

• I find that hard to believe, but perhaps you could provide some context.

• Why do you think that? From what I've seen, you're quite a beautiful lady. I'd totally date you. If I was younger. And closer.

• I'm sorry you feel that way, but my guess is it is the other way around!

• You are young and you yourself do not see personalities to attract attention enjoy your youth everything comes to its time

• Love, you are as good as anyone else. It’s all in how you see yourself , and that you can change

• You are enough , you need to find people that knows your real value

• No one knows u better than yourself... Just don't fit in others shoes

• Nobody has enough time to answer this vague ass question girl.

• Apart from all the people including yourself who have answered it you dickhead

• Mother yeah father is dead I live with my grandmother

• Assuming she doesn't hate you completely. Ask her about your behavior and why you may turn people off. A honest parent can give the best insight. My mother keeps it real with me and trust me they know your patterns.

• Because you think so! I assure you so many people would so happy if you only get look on them!

• Ur not good enough for yourself thats the issue.

• Ermm, simply not true.

• Maybe You need a real guy to help you realise how great you are. Someone who will respect you and make you feel good & happy 24/7 ?

• Why do you say that?

• You are.

Not anyone... only one

• So why do I keep failing

• Again, think back to the different guy (s).
      Did they ever tell you why?
      Was something said?
      Something done?

Some post mortem into failures will help you figure out why and give you closure. Also help build confidence for the future

• Who says so? Compared to what?

• Thats what you think, its not true

• You pick shitty guys.

• Who tell that

• You are awesome👍

• is this about you or a friend

• Because you ask yourself these sort of questions

• You are

You just don't know it yet.

• Probably because you tell yourself you're not

• You're good enough for me or perhaps way better!

• Wym😐

• Look at me lol im not good enough for anyone