Should I break up with him?

When you have cheated twice will you always feel as is your partner is cheating and should you break up with him?

110

Most Helpful Girl

• Since you cheated you need to ask yourself why you felt the need to do so. If he's not meeting your needs and you haven't told him, how is he going to be able to the one for you. I would say breakup and let him find someone who will talk to him and be true to him.

• He’s so lady friendly so I felt he was cheating so I did

• That's not an excuse to cheat. You were assuming something - which I am guessing you didnt' have proof. Instead of cheating on him, you should have talked to him on how you felt.

Most Helpful Guy

• Break up with him if he's cheating , is he giving you real love or fake love ask yourself questions is it worth pouring your emotion on someone you care about that cares for others