Should I break up with him?

When you have cheated twice will you always feel as is your partner is cheating and should you break up with him?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Since you cheated you need to ask yourself why you felt the need to do so. If he's not meeting your needs and you haven't told him, how is he going to be able to the one for you. I would say breakup and let him find someone who will talk to him and be true to him.

1|0
    0|0
    • He’s so lady friendly so I felt he was cheating so I did

• That's not an excuse to cheat. You were assuming something - which I am guessing you didnt' have proof. Instead of cheating on him, you should have talked to him on how you felt.

Most Helpful Guy

• Break up with him if he's cheating , is he giving you real love or fake love ask yourself questions is it worth pouring your emotion on someone you care about that cares for others

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Let me get this straight...

You cheated on him twice but now always feels he cheating on you?

Hypocrite can only be used when he has actually cheated twice, I think... So tell him he needs to cheat again (twice, if your feeling of him cheating isn't correct...) Then you can wear the hypocrite badge with some pride...

0|0
    0|0
  • You felt like he was cheating because you know that you're not faithful and you just feared that he would do the same horrible thing you did.
    I think he should break up with you.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hold on, you're asking if you should leave him because YOU'VE cheated twice?

Oh my, you horrible person

0|0
    0|0
  • If you cheated twice with him doing no wrong he should leave you in a heart beat but if he deserves it by cheating on you then I don't know

0|0
    0|0
  • Break up or join him. Cheating is more than just sheer attraction.

0|0
    0|0
    • What do you mean sheer attraction

• Meaning that he cheated beyond just the other persons looks. The other people may have been more attractive than you, but thats not why he cheated.

• Everyone is different but the question is how many chances do u give them

0|0
    0|0
  • Who cheated?

0|0
    0|0
  • He deserves better

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah

0|0
    0|0