He might be the love of my life. Should I tell him (read the details before answering the poll, please)?

When I was 16 I fell in love with a new guy in my school, now I'm 20, almost 21, and two days ago I realized I'm still in love with him. It's been two years since I don't see him but just the memory of him made me cry for two hours, so I know what I feel is very real.

We would talk every day for two years (until I was 18) and my friends and I agreed he seemed to like me back, but he started to date a girl (out of the blue, whom he dated for at least one year) and we were finishing high school so I decided to put distance (without confessing) and do my best to forget him. I thought he maybe was just playing with me and it was going to hurt me a lot.

Now it's been almost 3 years since I tried to forget him and when I realized he might be single all my feelings of that time came back powerfully and I feel deeply in love.

We live in a small town so everyone will know if I confess and he rejects me, but I think it's worth it. I would do ANYTHING to date him. Should I confess and ask him for information about how to make him like me back?

If it matters, he's a very handsome man, I'm an average woman and we have interests in common.
  • YES, go for it! He might give you a chance
  • NO, please don't. He won't give you a chance
  • NO, please don't. He might give you a chance but... (please write it on the comments)
    Vote C
  • Something else (please write it on the comments)
    Vote D

15

Most Helpful Guy

• Just tell him. When you keep something on your chest. Either u have to let it go or let it out. Obviously you can't let it go so u gotta let it out. Just tell him... tell him everything... it's been awhole but reach out to him. I would be so flattered if a girl I was friends with had feelings for me after so long. And if I was single and she was cute and cool and a potential interest, I might even date her. But hey, if he has a girlfriend right now then he'll probably reject you... but hey at least you got it off your chest. I really wanna know how this goes if you tell him lol. Such an interesting predicament.

• Thank you. If I do choose to confess, I would post his answer. It's scary but it matters the world to me

• And that's the thing about love. To get it from someone else like that u have to a risk... u don't know what's gonna happen but u just have to hope for the best and even if it doesn't go your way, u live, you learn.

• You're right <3

Most Helpful Girl