My boyfriend is a good guy, he's like the perfect boyfriend ever... But the problem is I'm super jealous for everything and I wish that would change?

Because of me being jealous and he's knows I'll get upset about certain things he always try not to, even if he has sacrifice having fun. I feel bad for that because I don't want him to feel imprisoned or feel like a slave to me. I just really want to change this one thing about me 😣 *NO NEGATIVITY PLEASE *

416

Most Helpful Guy

• Look, I get it. It's tough and it all comes from a mindset. You have to learn and work on changing your mindset about it. there's plenty of books that can help you learn more. You can do it. You need to.