How can a guy make himself more attractive?

I go to gym but don’t seem to get many girls and I’m 19 and still haven’t been on a date with a girl. I have a few female friends but none of them like me?

Help?

14

Most Helpful Guy

• work on your fashion, you can be obese or bone skinny but if your fashion is on point, you WILL get dates. Think about it from the girl's perspective, would she want to go out on a date with a guy that is dressed geeky or like a bum?

Most Helpful Girl

• Work on your confidence, dress well, keep your hair trimmed and well kept, try to rid of acne if you have it, stay clean and smell nice, keep going to the gym and eat healthy foods