Is it weird I don't wanna date "fat" girls?

I sport 5-6 times a week, if I would date a girl, I would like her to be sporty, so we can do these sporty things together. Like hiking long distances, climbing mountains, biking together etc. Whats your opinion on my way of thinking, am I too selfish?

78

Most Helpful Girl

• While it isn't weird, I'd advise a little more open mindedness. Some "fat" girls aren't truly fat, and some may actually like to get into sports and better themselves. It's up to you, but sometimes helping someone else achieve their dreams (that may be weight and sport related) bring better happiness. Up to you, and you're entitled to your own opinion. I know I'm classed as fat yet am constantly active around a yard and riding horses, taking walks on my days off.

Most Helpful Guy

• I am not at all attracted to overweight women, no matter what reasons people can come up with for it being shallow or whatever, the fact is you can't help what your preferences are, and if we tell people all the time that they aren't racist for preferring Asians over whatever, then preferring people in shape over those not in shape is the same kind of thing.