Would you date someone that drinks or drinks way too much?

I honestly hate it. I would be friends with a responsible drinker but I'll be damn if I ever find a drunk ass attractive. I just can't.

2662

Most Helpful Guy

• I drink so rarely that I'm essentially a non-drinker. I don't mind it if my SO drinks socially on occasion, but if it's a daily thing (more than, say, a glass of wine a day), or if she can't have fun without drinking, then that's a deal breaker for me.

As a mobile DJ, I have been around drunk people on a regular basis for decades, and I have a low tolerance for drunken bullshit in my personal life.

• Oh wow! I never been drunk. Also don't ever plan to be. What it like to be a dj?

• I don't see it can't have fun without booze. But can have more fun with booze.

Most Helpful Girl

• i dated a guy who basically lived in a state of drunk since breakfast. i didn't really know how bad it was till in the relationship. And it was rough. and ill never do it again. i won't date anyone who drinks even a little EVER again. and ill never have alcohol in my house.