True or false: men find it more difficult than women to live their whole life without dating, having one night stands or casual relationships?

• True
  • False

21

21
  • Women are more likely to want a relationship then men do in general. They love the feeling of emotional attachment, that they are cared for and loved by another! Men are less likely to feel attached this way and can be independent longer. In short, I'd say women have a harder time living their lives without dating then men do. Basically, false.

• Really? But there are some women who are very independent and don’t like dating.

• I can agree that some of them are indepenent like that but I'm mainly talking about the public in general since this question is mainly picking a gender for an answer. I would say the number of independent woman has significantly increased within this last century that's for sure!

• False

• True