I just got a girlfriend, and not sure what the next step is?

So it’s both our our first relationship ever (she had one before but wasn’t that serious). Haven’t done anything yet. We both really like each other and she’s still a little nervous around me.

I just don’t know how to go about stuff like How often should we see each other / texting / dates / gifts. Especially when in comes to escalation, Im in the dark on what to do.

Does anybody with previous expirence have some good pointers?

We're both in High School. I'm a junior she's a freshman.

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't esscilate to far! Wait until you two talk about sex before trying anything on her. Keep it nice and clothed till she wants it. The most you probably want to do is push her up against a wall and make out with her before sliding your tongue into her mouth.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Depends on the person some maybe everyday others once or twice a week text every day. Dates maybe starting out 2-3 times a month.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Communicate everyday (speak, call, text, online chat, video), see each other every other day if not everyday, plan dates anytime when you're both available, spend as much time as you can until you feel comfortable with each other, etc.

0|0
    0|0
  • See each other when you can. Text or talk every day. Dates on the weekend, gifts on occasion. Escalation will come normally.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sorry to hear that. Usually they come with a manual

0|0
    0|0
  • Dont over think it just do what feels natural and comfortable to you

0|0
    0|0
  • just hang out with her after school at least once a week probably more

0|0
    0|0
  • This is so cute haha