Based on these messages after a first date does he like me or is he just being nice?

So, we haven't kissed, but he pulled me right in and hugged me tight on our first date (twice hehe), but he hasn't asked me out on a second date... does he like me or is he just being nice?

Based on these messages after a first date does he like me or is he just being nice?
Does it sound like he's into me? :( I'm so confused...

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, but you're both apologetic and awkward, possibly subby which means neither find it easy to take the lead. Just means it takes a little longer to move forward. No worries.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Yes but seems like maybe you need to be the move maker. Some guys are kinda reserved about that stuff and can be out of touch with their feelings. Passive aggressive

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm sorry, but if you're the one of the picture in your profile, I'm just thinking about how could he not kiss you? Hahaha

0|0
    0|0
  • The evidence shows he's interested. Maybe he hasn't asked because he's afraid to push things too fast. Why don't you ask out?

0|0
    0|0
  • Seems like he is waiting for you to give him a really strong.. yeah I like it response and you can't wait for him to ask you again

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. Next time you hang out, immediate makeout kiss. It'll let him instantly know that you're genuinely into him.

0|0
    0|0
  • He's definitely into you, but to go to the next step, i guess you must tell him directly or gave him codes.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think he really likes you. And he apologized for being late. And he thinks you're pretty.

0|0
    0|0
  • he is too much excited about you
    I don't know why he is not asking you why dont you ask
    yes he likes you

0|0
    0|0
  • He's being friendly but he's into you.. Don't worry

0|0
    0|0
  • He sounds like he's into you

0|0
    0|0
  • He likes you if he’s given you physical contact

0|0
    0|0
  • It really sounds like he is in to you.

0|0
    0|0
  • Definitely likes you lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Seems indifferent to me. He may just be shy guy.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes