Do older guys prefer younger women? If so, explain?

• Yes
    Vote A
  • No
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I prefer women who are still idealistic, who still dream of knights in shining armor, who haven't slept with 1,001 guys, who have never been married, and who have never had children.

That sorta defaults me to younger women, though not always.

0|1
    0|0
    • I understand thank you

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 12

• All men prefer younger women. Of course there are exceptions to this rule but it is a pretty accurate generalization. Males have evolved over time to be attracted to young women because thats when they are most fertile while women have evolved to be attracted to men a bit more mature most of the time because they are more lijely to be able to provide a stable relationship and family.

1|1
    0|0
  • I think a lot of older guys like the young women, but I can't relate, and don't have time for their trivial childish drama! I need a mature, confident woman who respects herself, and knows who she is, rather than some young 20's or 30's "girl" that barely knows what she wants.

0|0
    0|0
  • It all depends on the guy, and what you mean by older men. Some older men don't want a relationship with a much younger woman, as she may lack a lot of knowledge and understanding, of people near his age. Other men are attracted to young women's bodies, and want to feel young again, by attention of younger women.

0|0
    0|0
  • when we are young girls of the same age dumps us for someone in their 30s cause they have more exp, more money, and couldnt care less. then when we reach our 30s we vbecome that person, we dont mind the same girls in their 30s for rememberance..
    all of us wants someone to chose us, despite they still have all options in the world, someone ideallistic a bit childish, pure, crazy and beautifull.

0|0
    0|0
  • More like younger women prefer me. I have no preference. If I like her, I like her, but it would be nice if those interested weren't a lot younger or a lot older.

0|0
    0|0
  • An OkCupid study examined this. Almost ALL men between the ages of 18-60 (or something like that) strongly preferred women around 18-24.

0|0
    0|0
  • Some do, some dont. I get disgusted by myself if I find a 14 year old attractive. 15 is as low as it goes here buddy.

0|0
    0|0
  • Younger individual's are healthier and more fertile which is important factors for healthy children

0|0
    0|0
  • Obviously.

0|0
    0|0
  • What's to explain?

0|0
    0|0
  • We do, yes. I have no explanation. It's just hot.

0|0
    0|0
  • I do, but I also look a lot younger than my years so I tend to get more younger women interested in me. A lot of them thought I was their age which was always amusing.

I do find some older women attractive, but the younger ones usually have a nicer vibe.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes