Would you date a Trans Girl?

Would you date a trans girl? That means someone who was born male but is becoming female such as myself.

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• Sure, as long as there was a connection mentally and physically. I think my standards for a trans woman would be slightly higher, trying something new would pull me out of my comfort zone, I would need a really strong connection to make. me feel comfortable enough to try a relationship like that.

0|0
    0|0
    • Thank you I wish more people thought this way at least..

• Show All
    • I wish more guys thought like you this gave me some hope thank you

• Best of luck, be yourself, because that's the only way you're going to find a partner who appreciates you for who you are.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 12

• Probably not. I have dated a trans person once before and it fucked with my head sexually. I had no problem socially, but managing my mental model of them was difficult, I had a harder time being sexually comfortable. I expect with a trans woman it would be difficult because all the physical signs would be screaming male at me, discordant with my heterosexual alignment.

And they've got enough going on without needing to deal with that from me too.

0|0
    0|0
  • https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=5-aKYVb8QQ0
    🎥 It's A Trap ! Origine Meme (Full HD) - YouTube

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope. I only like women. Real women by the scientific definition with ovaries and have the XX chromosome. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • NEVER. My date has to be born with a vagina. Anything else is unnatural.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope

0|0
    0|0
  • In my opinion i would not it is just wrong for me

0|0
    0|0
  • Fuck no

0|0
    0|0
  • Sorry no thanks