Since white girls nowadays tend to date mostly outside their race should white guy try dating other races more often? Are those girls into white guys?

It shouldn't matter but somehow it does matter.
So white women nowadays tend to be more and more exclusive to dating other races. Nothing wrong with that but does that mean white men should be more open and try dating mostly other races too?
But if so, are other girls interested in white guys?

28

Most Helpful Guy

• I hardly doubt that white girls date outside their race most of them as you claim they do and don't send me some internet fake news link

Most Helpful Girl

• Are you jelly?

• Of? If anything you black women should be jelly. At least white guys date other races too, you date no one. White guys Asian guys latino guys are not into you and as of late black guys prefer white girls over you

• But for example I'd choose a rock/punk black girl over a hip-hop white girl anytime a day.
      It is not necessarily about the way someone looks. Yes, attraction is important but so are interests, hobbies, etc. I want someone that I can talk to, that I can share something with, someone that understands me and I understand her at the same time.
      It's more than just attraction.
      So yes.. I'd say overall black girls are not considered that attractive because they are too into black culture and other races of guys are either not attracted to that idea or can't fit into the black culture.
      I haven't dated any black girl but the black girls that I talked to that I could have dated were generally that type of black girl that doesn't give a shit about her race, about my race or about anybody s else race.
      You feel me?

• Dude, same wavelength feel you.

That NY poll, the other races said the same, that its just the attitude. I always felt embarassed of it and kinda stuck it in my back pocket for when its actually needed lol.

I get that it was a defense mechanism developed over the years to cope, but the hip hop sub culture way glamorized that.

I find it extremely attractive when white men are relatable in the same way - not actin' all hood but familiarized without compromising his own culture, which I adore.

I gurantee thats why we date so much here, as black women share a lot of familiarized hobbies such as skateboarding and rock - even death metal / goth culture here. Its not strange to see a punk'd black girl and its not uncommon to see neo-soul style whites.

Its just more fun, I mean hit up an RnB bar, longboard together down the walk, maybe see what antics the goths are up to or play a little street ball lol

So culturally enriching... hope to catch good vibes soon in dating