Is there a chance she likes me in that way or just as friends?

I'll try to keep this short. I met this girl on an ace dating app (we're both ace) and ever since Thursday last week we've been talking pretty much nonstop. We've got a huge amount in common and have very similar interests to the point where it can't be a coincidence, she even lives in the same town as me!.

There is gaps in between each message but it's never more than an hour or two though sometimes it will be instant and she even texts me throughout her work shift. She's said good morning to me quite a number of times now and has said things like "I hope you're ok and you slept well" or "I hope you had a good evening last night" and "What plans have you got for today?" etc, and she always uses smiley faces with the blushing cheeks on with lots of haha or aha's. We've also agreed to meet each other relatively soon which I wasn't expecting as she's quite the introverted person and we've only been talking for nearly a week.

Thing is she's told me she's not really talked to a lot of people outside of her very small social group and she's not that good of a conversationalist, about 80% of the time it's me asking the questions though I understand she doesn't like to pry so I'm not taking that into account. I'm seeing the signs but I've never really dated an ace person so I can't tell if this does mean she likes me as more than a friend or she's just being overly friendly. I'd like to believe she does like me in that way but I would like some opinions on this before I make a fool of myself when I do meet up with her.

10