Do you think it's wrong that I'm a bit upset my boyfriend isn't a virgin?

So my boyfriend and I had that talk the other day and I found out he's been more active then I thought. He made himself seem so pure and not involved with anyone. He said that the girls before him didn't mean too much and that he loves me. I was a little disappointed because I am a virgin and I thought it would be cute if we lost ours to each other. I didn't make a big deal out of it with him but it did bother me a little bit. Why do guys have sex with other girls if they don't mean that much to them? Am I wrong to be a bit upset? I was waiting for someone that I cared for and to know that the other person didn't do that hurts.

19

Most Helpful Guy

• He could be saying that person didn't mean anything to not make you more mad. Or maybe he cared more about their body then he did them (most likely). I would have thought you have that kinda talk before officially going out but it's ok to be disappointed more than upset.

Most Helpful Girl

• Did he actually tell you that he's a virgin?

• No he kept everything private but put off this persona that he wasn't involved in sex

• So, he didn't lie to you then. Maybe he feels inexperienced and/or ashamed of his last performance that he'd rather keep it to himself. Don't let this issue eat you up. You can still both make your first special.