Why am I like this?

I literally dont give a FUCK what people think of me. I do not care to impress them i do not care about friends, i will step on them to get my money, i dont care about relationships, i just care about sex. I do not care about my mother, i just care about my survival, i even try to declare myself crazy to get welfare for the rest of my life. Because i dont care if people think im crazy... i wish i cares about what other think of me... unfortunately i dont...

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Sounds like u are just got a bitch mentality could be mentally afflicted but I doubt that

0|0
    0|0
    • explain

• Show All
    • No literally i went to a psych ward and acted like i was crazy to maybe get welfare... im even in shock i did that.

• Well done u acted like a retard next time think before u act

Most Helpful Girl

• You're a psychopath.. Go see a psychiatrist

1|0
    0|0
    • But if u so much don't care about what people think of you why did you go anon

• i just regret i did that to try to get welfare... i mean now it says on paper im unstable and have a personality disorder

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I would of believe you, but then you went and posted on you which makes me think you need some type of vaildation or a way to tell people their wrong g who don't believe you!

0|0
    0|0
  • A real crazy person won't overthink these kind of things

1|0
    0|0
  • Too many Tyler Perry movies... haha... sorry just a humorous opinion

0|0
    0|0
  • Girl, you even know it's not right. Then do what's right. Don't look for easy solutions or whining

0|0
    0|0
  • Congratulations?

1|0
    0|0
  • Sounds sociopathic

1|0
    0|0
  • Well you seem very sane for sure

0|0
    0|0
  • You need to study and practice gratitude

0|0
    0|0
    • No literally i went to a psych ward and acted like i was crazy to maybe get welfare... im even in shock i did that.

• Show All
    • what do u mean

Recommended myTakes