Why am I like this?

I literally dont give a FUCK what people think of me. I do not care to impress them i do not care about friends, i will step on them to get my money, i dont care about relationships, i just care about sex. I do not care about my mother, i just care about my survival, i even try to declare myself crazy to get welfare for the rest of my life. Because i dont care if people think im crazy... i wish i cares about what other think of me... unfortunately i dont...

19

Most Helpful Guy

• Sounds like u are just got a bitch mentality could be mentally afflicted but I doubt that

• explain

• No literally i went to a psych ward and acted like i was crazy to maybe get welfare... im even in shock i did that.

• Well done u acted like a retard next time think before u act

Most Helpful Girl

• You're a psychopath.. Go see a psychiatrist

• But if u so much don't care about what people think of you why did you go anon

• i just regret i did that to try to get welfare... i mean now it says on paper im unstable and have a personality disorder