Is age a factor?

I'm 39, and recently a 25 y. o. female has been flirting, and dropping hints. Is she to young for me? There is obviously an attraction, just not sure about the age gap.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah I agree with @PrincessProtection I just discussed this same topic on a different question. Age is just a number, but you may find it difficult to maintain a relationship over time depending upon maturity, life goals, and desires.

1|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 4

• Do you have anything in common besides physical/sexual attraction? Anything that could keep any type of potential relationship afloat outside of sex? Any shared interests? If your answers are no or mostly no, then it’s best to move on

1|1
    0|0
  • Age is just a number. So as long as the intention is pure, for me, it doesn't matter.

2|2
    0|0
  • I'm 40 and the guy Im seeing is 20. We're both consenting adults, single, and responsible and happy. When other ppls opinions pay my bills, then I'll care.
    If your situation is the same in regards to factors I say go enjoy each other. She's old enough to know what she wants. Give it to her if you feel the same.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes it's a factor.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes