DATE Idea? Opinions?

I'm coming over to her apartment. While she does her homework I make her my chicken bruschetta and garlic bread. When it's just about ready to come out of the oven I tell her to go into her room and not to come out till I say so. From my bag I pull out a blanket to use as a table cloth, candles and light them, take off my hoodie and put on a dress shirt/bow tie and turn on some music/plate the food.

Thoughts?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Yes
    How do you know she’ll listen and stay in the bedroom? Not many women like to be bossed around in case you haven’t noticed

0|0
    0|0
    • rofl maybe not the feminist ones but believe it or not, a lot of women really do like to be bosseda round still, it's in their dna

• @Greatcat you’re just trying to piss me off I can tell

• what else can you tell? Can you tell me what the weather will be tomorrow? I stated my opinion, if you don't like it, go ahead, get mad and claim I'm 'trying' to piss you off, makes no difference to me. Women are by nature the more submissive of the two sexes because of less testosterone, otherwise known as the 'rebellion' hormone.

• garlic is generally a bad idea for anything romantic, even though it's so fking delicious

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes