Why are women so arrogant to think that once they make their mind up, that nothing can be done to change it?

33

Most Helpful Guy

• this is a generalization, lots of people of both sexes do this. The problem with women is their tendency to block/ignore anyone that disagrees with them, which basically yields the same result of them not having to change their mind. If someone clock work orange's them and forces them to listen, or somehow tricks them or baits them into listening and not blocking/ignoring them, their minds can be changed same as anyone else's

Most Helpful Girl

• For me, it's not really being arrogant, there are people, not just women, when they made up their mind, that's it. They just know what they want and what they don't.