Is anyone on here in a long distance relationship?

I’ve been dating my girlfriend for almost 6 months now and I miss her more and more everyday. She lives in Canada and I live in Idaho. She’s two hours ahead of me and busy with school and we don’t have a lot of time to talk, but I know we love each other.

My previous relationship ship was long distance too.

The best relationships I’ve ever been in.

Anyone else in an LDR? Is it good or bad?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I've had 3 long distance relationships. 6 months. 1 year, 1 year. My last 1 year one, she lived in Netherlands so it was a huge challenge sometimes. She would go to school when I would go to bed.

Sometimes, it happens that way. People get busy sometimes. Most important in a long distance relationship is communication. Make sure you two are on the same page still. But if you start to see her less and less without a reason why, thats a bit of a red flag. Communication is so very key. Keep it.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I’ve been ina couple. One ended in them being unfaithful. Another turned sour. But this last one. We met online living more than 1000 miles apart. 7 months in we got engaged. He arrives Monday and we’ll drive back together to start our lives. I’ve never been so connected to another person. I’m excited to be together

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I wish you happiness. But to me.. unless you have physical intimacy its not a c relationship. It won't work. We as human being need sex and will get it when the opportunity strikes if a partner isn't there. Look at the military. A lot of women cheat on their husbands during long tours of duty. A lot of soldiers have sex outside military bases.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well I don't think you can really say you love somebody in a long distance relationship only havin seen them for 6 months.. That's more like strong feelins of having somebody.. But yes, I've been in some I guess.. None of them worked out.. 😥

0|0
    0|0
  • It hard for sure. My wife and I did it for 2years living 6hours apart due to my job. It ducked but we madeit

0|0
    0|0
  • This smile is fake af.

0|0
    0|0
  • I was in one way back when. It is difficult but finally worked for me (us).

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope because LDR might aswell be relationship simulators

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't see why not because you are not too far apart.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah... it is fine and sometimes you find it difficult though, when u requires support

0|0
    0|0
  • They never worked for me. I wish you happiness in your relationship

0|0
    0|0
  • I was and from my experience I can tell that long distance relationships don't work

0|0
    0|0
    • They do you just have to be willing to put forth the effort

• I am not

0|0
    0|0
  • I am and have been in may. and it sucks!

0|0
    0|0
  • No, not me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm not but good luck to people that are

0|0
    0|0
  • I declined one, it's not real enough for me

0|0
    0|0
  • no its not. i done long relations for 6 years now

0|0
    0|0
  • I had.

0|0
    0|0
  • Both good but not talk that was not good

0|0
    0|0
  • No but looking

0|0
    0|0
  • Myself

0|0
    0|0
  • Oh. Why are beautiful women mostly lesbian?

0|0
    0|0
    • I’m not a lesbian

• Show All
    • It's almost same..

• No it’s not. It’s really offensive to me to be called a lesbian when I’m bi. So I’m bisexual not lesbian. I like men and women.

• I do. Different continents. We spend all the time all our money to see each other. We try to see each other every 4 months.
    We're trying to move together next year :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Eh I’m dating someone online I use to fuck so 😂

0|0
    0|0
  • My brother is currently in one lol

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes