Is anyone on here in a long distance relationship?

I’ve been dating my girlfriend for almost 6 months now and I miss her more and more everyday. She lives in Canada and I live in Idaho. She’s two hours ahead of me and busy with school and we don’t have a lot of time to talk, but I know we love each other.

My previous relationship ship was long distance too.

The best relationships I’ve ever been in.

Anyone else in an LDR? Is it good or bad?

521

Most Helpful Guy

• I've had 3 long distance relationships. 6 months. 1 year, 1 year. My last 1 year one, she lived in Netherlands so it was a huge challenge sometimes. She would go to school when I would go to bed.

Sometimes, it happens that way. People get busy sometimes. Most important in a long distance relationship is communication. Make sure you two are on the same page still. But if you start to see her less and less without a reason why, thats a bit of a red flag. Communication is so very key. Keep it.

Most Helpful Girl

• I’ve been ina couple. One ended in them being unfaithful. Another turned sour. But this last one. We met online living more than 1000 miles apart. 7 months in we got engaged. He arrives Monday and we’ll drive back together to start our lives. I’ve never been so connected to another person. I’m excited to be together