I've been going out with my girlfriend for about 5 months now and we haven't kissed?

As the title says we have been dating for 5 months and haven't kissed. There have been many times when I thought it was a good time to but I get to flustered and it goes nowhere. My girlfriend has admitted that she has done the same thing. I'm not sure what to do, I have dated before and it's never been an issue. I feel like I actually love this girl and something about that makes me feel different than if it was someone else. I'm not sure what to do.

32

Most Helpful Guy

• Give it time man. Sounds like you're both waiting for that special moment. Remember that sometimes a special moment isn't the cause of a kiss but rather the result of one.

Sometimes the sexiest thing a man can do for a woman is to say " to hell with it all" and kiss her.

Most Helpful Girl

• That’s because you love her too much then you got worried if she would gave you some unwanted responses like she got annoyed or sick of your kisses. Thats normal I guess