Does anybody tell the truth?

Does anyone ever tell their significant other the truth about who they are? We are all human and have the same hangups and put our pants on the same way who the fuck can judge u anyway? Who wants to live a lie?

3

Most Helpful Girl

• I do. I always believe the truth will set you free. No matter how good or bad the truth is, if that person truly love you, he/she will accept and love you for who and what you are.

• I agree completely. I've just never met another person who believes that also. They all say they do but it's usually b. s. And your right if they love you they love YOU whatever and whoever you are

• Messaged you on whatsapp 😊

• Let me install it