Does this mean I am an ugly girl?

I am 22 and never had a boyfriend before. I hear stories of women meeting men at grocery stores, on the street, coffee shop etc but I have never met a man just by going to these places. It is extremely rare for me to even get hit on. 5'4 and 120 lbs. Does this mean I am ugly?

113

Most Helpful Guy

• No. It could be your attitude, if your not giving a positive vibe or making people comfortable and making them feel like your approachable they won't hit on you. That's a big problem with shy women, shyness can be misinterpreted as disinterest really easily. Some people just have a "resting bitch face" which also makes them seem unapproachable. Body language is a big factor as well. Could be any number of things.

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe it's the way you present yourself. Your posture, body language, and expression. I don't think you're ugly! Just seem open or make the first move! Good luck! You're still so young, you've got a lot of time, don't worry!