Does this mean I am an ugly girl?

I am 22 and never had a boyfriend before. I hear stories of women meeting men at grocery stores, on the street, coffee shop etc but I have never met a man just by going to these places. It is extremely rare for me to even get hit on. 5'4 and 120 lbs. Does this mean I am ugly?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• No. It could be your attitude, if your not giving a positive vibe or making people comfortable and making them feel like your approachable they won't hit on you. That's a big problem with shy women, shyness can be misinterpreted as disinterest really easily. Some people just have a "resting bitch face" which also makes them seem unapproachable. Body language is a big factor as well. Could be any number of things.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe it's the way you present yourself. Your posture, body language, and expression. I don't think you're ugly! Just seem open or make the first move! Good luck! You're still so young, you've got a lot of time, don't worry!

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• You dont wake up one day and suddenly are in a loving and healthy relationship, things dont happen on its own out of nothing.
    If you want to have a boyfriend, do not expect a boy to randomly walk up to you, you have to at least look at or talk to men.

0|0
    0|0
  • a pic will be easier to judge by... but it could be about personality, pose, dress and other factors to

0|0
    0|0
  • Try flirting with a guy and see what his reaction is.

0|0
    0|0
  • No. You're just young and maybe not familiar with how to flirt.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well baby I've never had a girlfriend myself I've been single my entire life so what does that mean

0|0
    0|0
  • No, just means it isn't your time

1|0
    0|0
  • No bro

0|0
    0|0
  • not necessarily

0|0
    0|0
  • It's possible, but no way to know.

0|0
    0|0
  • you are absolutely fine my dear.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don’t think so, it’s not that bad for a girl to have never had a boyfriend. I’m 23 and never had a girlfriend and as a man that means I’m past my prime and will have to give up. I’m sure you’re quite lovely and just need to get out there more, it’s not too late for you.

0|0
    0|0
  • Omg just go to a party and tonnes of guys would hit on you

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes