Is it a bad sign if a guy comments about your personality on a date?

The date was going well but he was telling me that he i need to learn how to be better with comebacks and that I’m too nice and too sweet and that he likes feisty
I took it as a joke but it kinda offended me. I don’t want to have to change my personality for a guy who ask me out. Is this a red flag?

410

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes. He's looking for someone you aren't and if so, you're not likely to ever be a good match. Part ways as friends so you can both find a better match while everyone is happy. And remember, this isn't anyone's fault, and no one failed, that's why you date, to see if you make a good pair.

Most Helpful Girl

• As you shouldn't. If he's not all about your personality then it's time to move on and find some one that can appreciate you for you