How to get a girl to think of you differently than she does now?

I had a panic attack in front of this girl that I either am obsessed with or love when I was getting her number. I walked away mid sentence when the panic attack started and blurted out nevermind. She knew I panicked and now I know she thinks of me as a little kid with a crush. I regret walking away so much it makes me depressed and pissed off everytime I think about it and knowing she thinks of me that way just makes it worse. Plus I really feel like I might've had a chance if that didn't happen. I really want to change the way she sees me but i don't know how and is there any way to get her interested after that? Probably not but I figured I'd just ask anyways? by the way I already told her how I feel and that I was sorry for panicking but it was because i like her so much. She hasn't said **** back and its been a week.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• If you see her irl briefly explain what a panic attack is and that it wasn't anything personal against her at all. If she refuses to accept it that means she's an asshole anyway you want to be with someone who's going to care about your mental health

0|0
    0|0
  • Sorry that happened to you. It might be too late with that girl, but there is always a chance if you both can get to know each other better somehow.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes