How to get a girl to think of you differently than she does now?

I had a panic attack in front of this girl that I either am obsessed with or love when I was getting her number. I walked away mid sentence when the panic attack started and blurted out nevermind. She knew I panicked and now I know she thinks of me as a little kid with a crush. I regret walking away so much it makes me depressed and pissed off everytime I think about it and knowing she thinks of me that way just makes it worse. Plus I really feel like I might've had a chance if that didn't happen. I really want to change the way she sees me but i don't know how and is there any way to get her interested after that? Probably not but I figured I'd just ask anyways? by the way I already told her how I feel and that I was sorry for panicking but it was because i like her so much. She hasn't said **** back and its been a week.

20