Do you think you need to have your heart broken to truly appreciate someone's love?

Do you think you need to have your heart broken to truly appreciate someone's love?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I don’t think you NEED to have your heart broken to truly appreciate someone’s love. I think it can go both ways. There are times when you don’t realize what you had until it’s gone and there are times when you cherished what you had but your heart still ended up broken.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Can't know happiness if you don't know sorrow.

I mean, what would you compare it to if you didn't know better?

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• No. Just take the love for what it is and appreciate it. If you don't then it wasn't really as deep as you think

1|0
    0|0
  • No. I think getting my heart broken makes it hard to appreciate someone’s love completely. When you’ve been heart so much it’s like waiting for them to break your heart too.

1|0
    0|0
  • It certainly helps... I think most of appreciating someone's love boils down to respecting them as a person.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope if anything it just makes yoy less likely to fully believe and accept their love.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, not at all.

1|0
    0|0
  • No. Being heartbroken causes scars.

1|0
    0|0
  • No. __________________________________________

0|0
    0|0
  • 100%

0|0
    0|0
  • yes !!

0|0
    0|0
  • Being heartbroken leads to the next relationship being less loving in my experience. Was too worried about it happening again to commit so haven't had a stable relationship since

1|0
    0|0
  • Not really, depends

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes