Why do girls always date guys that treat them bad?

Why do girls awlays date, break up, and go back to guys that verbally abuse them, cheat on them, and take advantage of them? I just don't get it.

512

Most Helpful Guy

• You are simply only noticing the relationships where girls date the asshat guys. There are girls who will give a nice guy a shot. I found one. To answer your question, these girls usually are immature emotionally. They will form an attatchment early on when the guy seems to be great, then the dude reveals the asshat side but the girl still has that attachment and might think she can change his ways. Stop focusing on these girls bad choices and move on looking for a girl who is emotionally mature.

Most Helpful Girl

• Not all do. Those kinds of guys act sweet and nice and trick the girl into falling in love first

• But why can they still love that person when they keep doing it over, and over?

• Its not that easy to stop loving someone

• agreed, it happened to me with my past boyfriend of almost two years now. my longest on and off relationship