Why do girls always date guys that treat them bad?

Why do girls awlays date, break up, and go back to guys that verbally abuse them, cheat on them, and take advantage of them? I just don't get it.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• You are simply only noticing the relationships where girls date the asshat guys. There are girls who will give a nice guy a shot. I found one. To answer your question, these girls usually are immature emotionally. They will form an attatchment early on when the guy seems to be great, then the dude reveals the asshat side but the girl still has that attachment and might think she can change his ways. Stop focusing on these girls bad choices and move on looking for a girl who is emotionally mature.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Not all do. Those kinds of guys act sweet and nice and trick the girl into falling in love first

1|3
    0|0
    • But why can they still love that person when they keep doing it over, and over?

• Its not that easy to stop loving someone

• agreed, it happened to me with my past boyfriend of almost two years now. my longest on and off relationship

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• We don't. It's probably from your perspective. Women also treat men like trash too. It happens on both parts. If it is someone close to you, just tell them that the relationship is toxic without coming off as someone who wants to ruin their relationship.

0|4
    0|0
  • That’s there type. They don’t want the good guy, because they don’t feel they deserve to be treated good. It’s not what they are used to. So they think there is something wrong with what they’re doing and it be better if they just did something different.

0|1
    0|0
  • I understand what you mean but not me I’m not into dating ‘bad guys’ I want to find a sweet caring guy who actually shows his emotions because many guys feel it’s not right to do so.

0|2
    0|0
  • I don't know I've dated numerous girls and don't consider myself abusive nor have I ever cheated or taken advantage. Maybe I'm just a total asshole and don't even realise it though aye.

0|1
    0|0
  • Because all the other guys are either overweight fortnite players or Berkley soy boys (that's me) so I mean bad boys are basically the only option for most gals

0|0
    0|0
  • keywords: dominance, lack of needyness, wanting what u can't have

0|1
    0|0
  • Next you're gonna talk about how they don't give "nice guys" a chance, aren't you

0|0
    0|0
    • No its a legit question. I just done see how they can do it all the damn time.

• That's like asking, why do single women have cats?

0|1
    0|0
  • Its sad but sometimes true

0|1
    0|0
  • They all want the bad boy

0|1
    0|0
  • Daddy issues

0|1
    0|0
  • One of lifes mysteries.

0|1
    0|0
  • I dunno maybe they looks great, handsome or rich

0|0
    0|0
  • The girls who keep going back to that are stupid, plain and simple. They're all emotion, no thought, and not worth your time. Find something or someone worthwhile to spend your time and effort on, because worrying about some dumb chick is just gonna hold you back and stress you out for no damn reason.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don’t

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes