Women... Would you date a man that has a feminine side?

I am trying to figure out if women will date a guy that has a feminine side. I do have a feminine side that I am not ashamed of. I love shoes and like to shop. I wear women's tennis all the time because they fit my feet better. I do have heels that I wear once in a great while. I love getting pedicures and I usually get my toes painted. I will also paint my toenails. The masculine side is still here too. I love working on my truck and building stuff like sheds and other stuff. I love hunting and fishing is kinda boring to me but I will do it now and then. I watch football now and then but I don't have a football team. I love to shoot guns and I own a few. I will watch any movie as long as it is not a musical. I listen to all music except opera.

Am I to feminine?

Would you date a guy like me?

Why would you not date me?

Why would you date me?

I hope to get some helpful feedback because I am lost. Every one tells me to be myself and when I am no one likes me.

Thank you in advance for your feedback.

15

Most Helpful Girl

• I just read the bit where you love shoes! I would date you just on that basis alone 😂 A guy that likes shoes is a win for me!!

• Even though I wear women's shoes and heels?

• I live in a small town in the UK

• That's cool. A different country is a big change too. I live in a small town in the US in the state of Colorado. Being in a small town you find that most of the people are stuck in the 1950's. I have tried moving to a different state and a bigger town. There was way to many negatives to really enjoy the positives