Women... Would you date a man that has a feminine side?

I am trying to figure out if women will date a guy that has a feminine side. I do have a feminine side that I am not ashamed of. I love shoes and like to shop. I wear women's tennis all the time because they fit my feet better. I do have heels that I wear once in a great while. I love getting pedicures and I usually get my toes painted. I will also paint my toenails. The masculine side is still here too. I love working on my truck and building stuff like sheds and other stuff. I love hunting and fishing is kinda boring to me but I will do it now and then. I watch football now and then but I don't have a football team. I love to shoot guns and I own a few. I will watch any movie as long as it is not a musical. I listen to all music except opera.

Am I to feminine?

Would you date a guy like me?

Why would you not date me?

Why would you date me?

I hope to get some helpful feedback because I am lost. Every one tells me to be myself and when I am no one likes me.

Thank you in advance for your feedback.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I just read the bit where you love shoes! I would date you just on that basis alone 😂 A guy that likes shoes is a win for me!!

3|0
    0|0
    • Even though I wear women's shoes and heels?

• Show All
    • I live in a small town in the UK

• That's cool. A different country is a big change too. I live in a small town in the US in the state of Colorado. Being in a small town you find that most of the people are stuck in the 1950's. I have tried moving to a different state and a bigger town. There was way to many negatives to really enjoy the positives

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 14

• I wouldn't care because I like that. I always thought it would be great if he had a soft and girl fun side to him kinda like this

1|1
    0|0
    • I am not quite that soft and feminine.

• Just out of curiosity.. Do you live in a large city or small town? I am trying to figure out if there is a correlation with women accepting men being feminine and living in a large city and such.

• A man getting a pedicure is not feminine. He's just a masculine man getting a pedicure.

I'm not generally into crossdressers, not because it offends me to see men in women's clothes, but because they are usually quite dismissive of the lives and experiences of women and think life's all about beauty products. They're kind of insulting.

1|1
    0|0
  • i'd definetly date a feminine guy, makes him more approachable and it's easier to talk to him that way cause he'll probably relate to you more

1|1
    0|0
    • Just out of curiosity.. Do you live in a large city or small town? I am trying to figure out if there is a correlation with women accepting men being feminine and living in a large city and such.

• a relatively big city for my country but still kinda small. like diameter is 10 kilometer

• I prefer a guy with a feminine side over a macho

2|1
    0|0

• I don't think there is. But I live in a quite big city in France

• I would not date you because of you wearing heels sometimes and owning guns

0|0
    0|0
  • That sounds awesome actually

1|1
    0|0

• No I would not date a guy with a feminine side

0|0
    0|0
  • I love feminine guys!

0|1
    0|0
  • I prefer manly guys so no.

0|0
    0|0
  • I won't do that

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah I would.

0|0
    0|0

• Like a mangina?

0|0
    0|1
  • Pass.

0|0
    0|1
  • Definitely just balance.

1|0
    0|0
    • I am a little lost with your answer.

• Show All

• I'm in a smaller area. its not that far from a pretty big city though

Recommended myTakes