Is it wrong for a 16 year old to date an 18 year old?

What do you guys think? Is it?
What if he turns 19 before you turn 17, so there will be a 3 year age gap for a couple of months? Age of consent here is 16, so that's not a problem.

28

Most Helpful Guy

• Not at all. Its all about the maturity of the relationship. Notice i said OF THE RELATIONSHIP. The couple could be 8 year olds in 16 and 19 year old bodies and it is totally okay if it is okay for the relationship. There will be a day when one is 24 and the other is 21 and it will feel like it doesn't matter at all. But if it was a 15 year old with a 19 year old, then hell no.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm 18 my boyfriend just turned 20. If it's sexual, the age gap is fine. I'd be worried if it was 15. And I'd worry about age gaps bigger than 5 years anyway.