Are pale girls unattractive?

Kristen Stewart, Anne Hathaway, etc...

I am paper white and a red head and self conscious about it.
  • LOVE IT
  • HATE IT
  • It's slightly unattractive
    Vote C
  • It's slightly attractive
    Vote D
  • No preference
    Vote E
  • It depends on the girl
    Vote F
  • See results
    Vote G

520

Most Helpful Girl

• I am BY FAR the whitest of all my friends. I don't like it, since you can see imperfections of lighter skin more, and I burn literally every time the sun is shining. The worst is my scalp, it get's almost purple in summer lol. I don't think guys really care, or at least they haven't told me.

Most Helpful Guy

• I love pale skin on women. It's the best paired with dark eyes and hair, but red hair could work as well, haven't seen someone like that in real life yet.