Are pale girls unattractive?

Kristen Stewart, Anne Hathaway, etc...

I am paper white and a red head and self conscious about it.
  • LOVE IT
    Vote A
  • HATE IT
    Vote B
  • It's slightly unattractive
    Vote C
  • It's slightly attractive
    Vote D
  • No preference
    Vote E
  • It depends on the girl
    Vote F
  • See results
    Vote G
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I am BY FAR the whitest of all my friends. I don't like it, since you can see imperfections of lighter skin more, and I burn literally every time the sun is shining. The worst is my scalp, it get's almost purple in summer lol. I don't think guys really care, or at least they haven't told me.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I love pale skin on women. It's the best paired with dark eyes and hair, but red hair could work as well, haven't seen someone like that in real life yet.

2|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Au contraire, I am a bit tan naturally and I love that contrast of pale on me. Red head-I have a natural attraction reaction to them. Very attractive.

3|2
    0|0
  • You sound gorgeous. I know self confidence is not easy to come by. You will find someone who is attracted to your qualities

1|0
    0|0
  • Hum I don't know.. Something tells me you KNOW it's not unattractive.
    But sure I'll play along and say, come oon Kristen and Anne don't look THAT bad.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not all are. But kristen definitely is haha. The last fee twilights was the most decent she ever looked. Anne is cute tho among a few others

0|0
    0|0
  • They all have a certain appeal. I don't consider any of them as better or worse.

1|0
    0|0
  • It really doesn't matter. A nice tan without tan lines is very hot.

1|0
    0|0
  • I fucking love pale skin, if a girl can walk naked in the snow and be camouflaged i'll fall for her.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes! I'm a huge fan of them specially if they have blonde hair and blue eyes. I don't see it so often in our place so its a mind set.

0|0
    0|0
  • Some guys are into it, some are not. Everyone is different and every guy likes different things

1|0
    0|0
  • Redheads are god-tier you are crazy.

1|1
    0|0
  • Pale girls are the most attractive girls to me.

1|0
    0|0
  • Are you kidding? That's hot

1|0
    0|0
  • Attractive

1|0
    0|0
  • They are :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope I don't have a prob with it

0|0
    0|0
  • I love it

0|0
    0|0
  • No preference

0|0
    0|0
  • Hot fr

0|0
    0|0
  • Love it...

0|0
    0|0
  • Highly attractive!πŸ‘

0|0
    0|0
  • it depends on the girl

1|0
    0|0
  • Pale is alright.. But might have to spank her ass to make that red & hot when preparing for sex, If it works on pale girls.

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends on the girl.

I use to think for the longest time that they were unattractive and would never consider them or think twice about them. That’s just the way I am. I don’t try to go around liking every girl. Well at least not anymore... That use to be my main qualification. All I cared about is if you looked good. Then the rest will follow. But anyways all that changed recently and I think pale girls are just as attractive. Well some anyways. Since I’m crushing on one.

1|0
    0|0
    • So my point is it can change for the ones that don’t and wind up loving it in the end.

Recommended myTakes