Im lost, what now?

Basically, I met this girl and though not absolutely hot, I like her personality. I know I'm not the hottest guy out there too so..

To the point, I have feelings for her, I can't tell if she has feelings for me. When I tell her I love her, she says I don't know her enough to actually love her.

she's a friendly person, smiles all the time, makes it hard to tell. But also I've only ever seen her smiling, maybe in my absence it's different? 🤔

I want to marry this girl, but I can't tell if she's on the same page. Any ideas on how to tell if she likes me/how to fish the info out?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• How long have you known her? It sounds to me like you are moving WAY too fast. Your comment "She's not absolutely hot" makes me think you are thinking of her as a thing to be obtained rather than a person to know and love. I can't tell for sure but the tone of your question makes me think you need to calm down a bit and get to know quite a few women before you think about marrying anyone.

0|0
    0|0
    • Is 5 months too soon? My dad proposed to mom the second time seeing her and they are still together, and peaceful.

• You've already told her you love her? How long have you known this girl?

0|0
    0|0
    • 5 months

• That seems way too fast, you should slow your roll. You aren't even sure that she has feelings back for you and you are already considering marriage. Typically, you profess your love once you have been in an official relationship. Then give it some time before deciding if you want to spend the rest of your life with her.

Recommended myTakes