Im lost, what now?

Basically, I met this girl and though not absolutely hot, I like her personality. I know I'm not the hottest guy out there too so..

To the point, I have feelings for her, I can't tell if she has feelings for me. When I tell her I love her, she says I don't know her enough to actually love her.

she's a friendly person, smiles all the time, makes it hard to tell. But also I've only ever seen her smiling, maybe in my absence it's different? 🤔

I want to marry this girl, but I can't tell if she's on the same page. Any ideas on how to tell if she likes me/how to fish the info out?

11