What should I wear to my date?

A guy is inviting me to eat like around noon and something else. I went out to eat last time with him and wore a floral white maxi dress. This time I want to stand out more but he comfy and look good. I was thinking a black bodycon dress that goes below knees with sparkly wedges and hoop earrings. Or same dress but in white? I have long curled blonde hair

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it's a bit too much for lunch. I'd go with something more casual.

1|0
    1|0
    • The dress is casual , I like to wear maxi dresses most of the time anywhere I go out

• Show All
    • Don’t hav plain wedges

• I'd skip the large earring and I'd go for ballerinas or sneakers to dress it down a bit.

Most Helpful Guy

• Black/white if you have the shape for it they are both great.

0|0
    0|0
    • It won’t be too much for date?

• The dress is fine. You might save the sparkly heels for an evening. Some espadrilles would be great for a spring lunch date.

• He’s tall that’s y I wanted to wear wedges those are the only wedges I have

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• during a lunch date, you should wear something you normally wear during the day... pick a cute "everyday" outfit, and don't embellish it too much... taking time for your hair and/or makeup isn't a bad call...

0|0
    0|0
  • What's a bodycon? My advice is to look pretty and sexy, but not too sexy. Save the really sexy stuff for later dates.

0|0
    0|0
  • Just be as ur don't take be natural n open remember be itself n don't fake then only it will be fine

0|0
    0|0
    • Yea but I like to wear casual maxi dresses wen I go out just easy n comfy to wear

• It’s been hot now too

• Then wear something which u feel comfortable we boys like a girl for her original version remember always fakings will give wrong opinion n spoil dates be natural

• Need to see 😉😂

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes