What should I wear to my date?

A guy is inviting me to eat like around noon and something else. I went out to eat last time with him and wore a floral white maxi dress. This time I want to stand out more but he comfy and look good. I was thinking a black bodycon dress that goes below knees with sparkly wedges and hoop earrings. Or same dress but in white? I have long curled blonde hair

15

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it's a bit too much for lunch. I'd go with something more casual.

• The dress is casual , I like to wear maxi dresses most of the time anywhere I go out

• Don’t hav plain wedges

• I'd skip the large earring and I'd go for ballerinas or sneakers to dress it down a bit.

Most Helpful Guy

• Black/white if you have the shape for it they are both great.

• It won’t be too much for date?

• The dress is fine. You might save the sparkly heels for an evening. Some espadrilles would be great for a spring lunch date.

• He’s tall that’s y I wanted to wear wedges those are the only wedges I have