Should I push her and try to make her confess her feelings for me or not?

Hey guys. So I have been talking to a girl for nearly 4 months. She approached me, and lately we have been flirting a lot. I think she has feelings for me and wants to be with me. That's what I want aswell. We have been talking almost everyday. Around 3 weeks ago, she told me "I have to tell you something when I come back home hahah". She also told me "Get ready..." but that day she didn't definitely say it since I was too tired and told her that, so she was like "nevermind then". Few days later, I asked her about it, at first she was like "Hahahah I don't know I forgot what I wanted to say", but then later on said "Maybe later, if I am alone I will haha".

Now, I am not saying what she wanted to tell me was to be with me 100%, but since we have been flirting a lot, shows much interest etc etc, I am pretty sure it was that.

Since that day tho, she hasn't mentioned it, but instead says stuff like "I will be with you", "That is going to be us" etc etc, while flirting with me.

Should I ask her again about it, or let her say it whenever she feels like it?

11