Guys, do you always want a mature girl? Why?

14

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes because immature girls have no idea how a relationship works, tend to be very sexist, are cheapskates and don't want to pay for a date. If they don't even want to pay for a date that means they don't want to make any effort in the relationship either. Their lack of knowledge and refusal to educate themselves about basic relationship dynamics is a big red flag and prohibits any LTR from happening.

Besides, I don't want to have to take care of a child, I want an equal partner.

There are a few younger girls that are more mature but not that many.