Guys, do you always want a mature girl? Why?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes because immature girls have no idea how a relationship works, tend to be very sexist, are cheapskates and don't want to pay for a date. If they don't even want to pay for a date that means they don't want to make any effort in the relationship either. Their lack of knowledge and refusal to educate themselves about basic relationship dynamics is a big red flag and prohibits any LTR from happening.

Besides, I don't want to have to take care of a child, I want an equal partner.

There are a few younger girls that are more mature but not that many.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 13

• There are times I like a mature women. But I don't want to date or marry a women that takes herself to seriously. It ok to do some childish things sometimes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Mature it what way? Emotionally snd stability wise of course but in funny silly situations u gotta let the inner kiddo out.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love mature women! You can have an actual conversation with them. very important to me since I'm 35+ too.

0|0
    0|0
  • Because no one wants to be dealing with someone that acts like a child

0|0
    0|0
  • Because normal girls never stand for love and leave guys when they need them

0|0
    0|0
  • Because matured women good at bed... As they have the exprience...

0|0
    0|0
  • mature means who can handle situations and who can stand-up with you in difficulties

0|0
    0|0
  • For better understanding between each other.

0|0
    0|0
  • I sure don't want an immature woman.

0|0
    0|0
  • yes i want mature girl

0|0
    0|0
  • Just for fucking, some fun, because she's very experienced on her resume.. But other then that, I could care less tbh & may not want a mature girl because she may be too controlling.. I don't know

0|0
    0|0
  • "Mature" in the sense of not crazy, not an asshole, being polite and handling problems reasonably and amicably. That's all. I'm not interested in any other interpretations of "mature."

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah
    I want some motherly types.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes