If a guy seems too good to be true. What's likely to be wrong with him?

I feel like the guy I'm seeing is too good to be true and everyone one else makes that comment about him too. I can't see what hidden agenda he might me hiding. I don't think he has one. What could they be if he did? Apart from the obvious using you for sex. What selfish reasons would a guy invest himself into dating?

015

Most Helpful Guy

• There is none apart from either settling which is not selfish or just wants sex from u when I got my girl every said it was too good to be true and a blessing a landed with her I said ty and 1 year later I'm still happy

• Thank you for your opinion I hadn't even considered that

• Assuming the worst will only bring u sadness