Should I smile more?

So a freind once told me that if I have a girl I like I should smile at her that I have a nice smile. She said it a while ago and she seems to have lost interest at least as boyfriend material (still friends). So should I smile more, I have sharp teeth so I try to conceal them around strangers. My brother says I look like a carnivorous bunny hahaha. I'm more interested in what girls have to say but guys ur welcome to pitch in too

22

Most Helpful Guy

• I made the experience that a smile is very important for girls. If you always look serious they might feel uncomfortable. On the other hand a smile is only nice when it's a honest one. Forcing yourself to smile might have positive results but it's not the same than a honest smile.

Most Helpful Girl